One of a Kind Private Lot in Huckleberry Bay
Welcome to Huckleberry Bay at Priest Lake, Idaho.
Known to many as Idaho's crown jewel, Priest Lake is a land of pristine beauty and recreation, unmatched in the hearts and minds of many. The Huckleberry Bay development is unique to Priest Lake due to it's premier location on the northeast side of the lake and CC&R's, which ensure the value and quality of this development remains at the top echelon of the region.
FOR SALE: LOT 27, RIDGEVIEW TERRACE, HUCKLEBERRY BAY, PRIEST LAKE, IDAHO: $399,000
- This is truly a one-of-a-kind lot with no comparable properties anywhere around Priest Lake! If you value the privacy of a secondary lot with all the amenities of lake frontage, read on... Lot 27 is truly a wilderness delight!
- Oversized Lot (4.23 Acres) adjacent to Two Mouth Creek. Over twice the size of the average lot in Ridgeview Terrace!
- Approximately 300' of Creek frontage with swimming holes, a granite slide and easy creek access. Other Ridgeview Terrace lots feature extremely steep, un-walkable hills between the building sites and the creek.
- Complete Privacy: last lot at end of Ridgeview Terrace road (see Plat Map), buffered by State land, adjacent to non-motorized 700+ acre Wildlife Reserve across the creek, ensuring the absolute privacy of Lot 27! We all know that lake frontage comes with the burden of loud, near neighbors and jet-skis disturbing any remnant of peace and tranquility! Not to mention the significantly higher tax rate of lake frontage.
- Level building site with over a 200 degree view of "S" turn in Two Mouth Creek.
- Utilities plumbed to site include water, sewer, electric, telephone & a fire hydrant.
- Private Boat Slip at the Huckleberry Bay Fire Station, a slip that is very well protected from storm waves. There are addition spaces for guests to dock boats as well.
- Access to all Huckleberry Bay beautiful white sand beaches.
- Access to private Tennis Court.
- Access to nearby Moose Lake (stocked fishing lake, fantastic for family outings).
- Access to Community Center. (Wi-Fi, Kitchen, Library, Meeting Room w/ Fireplace, Bathrooms, Picnic Area, Maintained Trail System)
- Huckleberry Bay Fire Station: allows owners a level 6 fire rating which is critical for insurance purposes and fire suppression.
- Snowplow services for common roads, although most families choose to spend just the summer months at the lake.
Huckleberry Bay lies at the feet of the mighty Selkirk mountain range featuring unbeatable hiking/mt. biking trail systems, high mountain granite peaks, incredible diversity of wildlife and magical mountain lakes. This area is also world renowned for snowmobiling in the winter months.